Since Hoss began school our morning routine has been dramatically changing since Hoss has to be at school at 7a.m. That is BEFORE 7a.m. Like, school starts at 7a.m., so not 7:05 or 7:10a.m. Nope, more like 6:50a.m. That means we leave our house at 6:30a.m. Did you know that the sun has not even begun to rise at 6:30a.m? Yeah, I didn’t know either, until last week.
I am currently in the works to change my work schedule to 7:30a.m.-4:30p.m. from 8a.m.-5p.m. This is not officially approved yet, so I have been arriving at work early for the past few days. However, I have been trying to be constructive with my extra time. I have learned a lot of things about being out and about at 7a.m. Here are my 7 favorites (because this is about 7a.m. and I couldn’t think of anymore).
7. There is a 24 hour CVS! Enough said.
6. You get to watch the sunrise every day.
5. You can find GREAT parking spots at the 24 hour Wal-Mart.
4. Those McDonalds drive-thru lines are not nearly as long at 7:10a.m. as they are at 7:45a.m.
3. Sweet tea is a great breakfast drink.
2. You have time to actually shop for shoes for yourself at Wal-Mart, especially since it didn’t take ten minutes to find a parking spot.
1. I score a great parking place at work. And no one cares if I put my head on my desk for 10 minutes before I start my day because NO ONE ELSE IS THERE!