Sunday, July 13, 2008

The week of July 7, 2008

Wow! This past week has been very busy. So busy that blogging was not in the forefront of my mind. But here I am now!

Last Monday I worked a 16 hour day at work. I was exhausted and sleepy time Jessica was starting to rear her sleepy head at the end of the shift, but I made it through and no one got hurt!

Tuesday was spent recovering from Monday which I desperate needed.

Wednesday I turned 28. Festivities ensued for the occasion and Hubby and I made a trip to Olive Garden for a delicious dinner.

Thursday I celebrated my birthday with the in-laws and packed and organized yard sale items for the weekend.

Friday Hoss and I headed to my parents' home. My mom and several family members were hosting a yard sale and I had some items to sell. I put out some of my stockpile items and I had a great response. I will definitely do that again!

Saturday the yard sale woke me at 6:30 a.m. and we all ran around for hours. After the yard sale success, with some pursuading from my mom and the 90+ degree heat, I decided to take my car to get my air conditioner serviced. I had been without A/C all summer and I am so glad that now it is fully repaired. At least it has worked for an entire day. I have great faith that it is fully repaired. Saturday also included glasses adjustment for Hoss (which was desperately needed!), dinner at Chick-fil-a and a run to Target for some deals!

Today was possibly the slowest I've had in the past week. We went to church, out to lunch, played at the playground with Gigi, then Hoss and I returned home. Since being at home we unpacked, cooked and ate dinner, bathed (Hoss did, with my assistance) and now I'm catching up with my blogging!

I'm tired!

3 comments:

Fratzels said...

Busy, busy!
I had a yard sale with a friend this weekend that was really successful!

Qtpies7 said...

Happy birthday!!!

I am so excited! I finally found a CVS near me. Not that 25 miles is close, but at least I can find one now. I go that way on Friday's anyway because my mom works nearby.

Jennifer Swanepoel said...

Your description of a "slow day" boggles my mind.

It is absolutely awful to have no AC in the summer. So happy you got it fixed!