Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Baby Watch -- Week 21

Week 21 has been good in the pregnancy world. We are debating on a name for our baby boy. I thought we had a name ready, but second thoughts have come up and Hoss despises the name and screams that the baby is NOT _____. (I don't want to say the name in case we end up deciding on it anyway. I'd hate for the baby to read my blog in 20 years -- will they still even exist then?-- and see that his brother hated his name).

So we are back to square one. Hubby has convinced Hoss that the baby's name should be something else that I'm not a huge fan of...let the debates begin.

Otherwise all is well with Baby Boy. He's not causing me too many problems, which is a huge blessing!

We registered this weekend. I know it is a bit taboo to have baby showers for the 2nd, but since we have nothing leftover from Hoss, due to thinking this baby may never happen and for space issues, I'm hoping a few kind friends and/or family will check out the registries.

I have consignment sales on my to-do list every weekend in September, hoping to get some great deals on a few of those non-essentials, but things that would be great to have. Plus, clothes!

And, let's just say I need to stop "window shopping" on Etsy because there are some of the cutest things in the world there!

Like this monkey hat. OH MY WORD! ADORABLE!

No comments: