Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Baby Watch -- Week 19

This week has been the week of growth.

Everything is growing, especially Baby. I can see a difference in my abdomen and enjoy feeling Baby moving around.

I don't have a cute baby bump, so no picture. I'm sure people who have not heard I am expecting just think I am gaining all my weight back. And I might be gaining some of the weight back, but I am hoping to start walking again on my lunch break today. This summer has been so HOT that the mere thought of stepping outside, was overwhelming. Luckily the weather is cooler this week and I need to get my rear moving!

I am getting excited about next Tuesday. We have our 20 week ultrasound then and are hoping Baby will cooperate and tell us if it is a boy or a girl. Hoss is convinced he is having a sister. I think this may be due to both of his boy cousins have younger sisters. I hope he gets his wish and isn't disappointed if he ends up with a brother. Either way, we are ready. We have names tentatively planned and I am excited to start buying baby clothes at the local children's consignment sales in September.

I'll be back next Tuesday to share the big news!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Sounds like fun! I'm ready to pick up on the outdoor exercise too now that it's cooling down.

stalker sarah said...

WOO HOO! I can't wait to find out! Glad you are feeling great! And don't worry about the weight! I'm totally sure you look great! And baby weight can always be lost! :) Have a great week!