Saturday, December 20, 2008

Picture Meme

I was tagged for a picture meme by Lisa at Our Seven Qtpies.

The rules are:
*Go to the 6th picture folder in your documents.
*Find the 6th picture in your 6th folder.
*Pray that you remember what it is about.
*Blog about it.
*Tag 6 people to do the same.

When I checked the 6th folder in my pictures folder I did not have six pictures. I then checked the seventh folder and there was only one picture. I checked the eighth folder and there were only four. I guess I need to do some organizing of the picture folder.

Since I had such a difficult time finding a picture according to the rules, I made up my own rules. I decided I would use the sixth picture in the Christmas card pictures folder. So, here it is, checking out the Christmas ornaments.


I will tag six more people. You can decided if you want to follow the rules or make up your own!
1. My sister, Becca, who is new to blogging!
2. Natalie, my real life friend and mother of Hoss' friend, Daniel
3. Jessie, WV high school bud
4. Becca, another WV high school bud
5. Brooke, who I totally miss at work
6. Janelle at Everyday Stories, she's a busy mom with 4 boys!

No comments: