Monday, January 10, 2011

Baby Watch -- Week 39

This is it. The last blog post before Baby Boy is born. Tomorrow is the big day. We should have a new son by 1p.m. My c-section is scheduled for 12p.m. and I have to be at the hospital at 10a.m. for all the fun prep.

This week has gone well. I was prescribed a Z-pack for my cold, which has improved greatly. I still have an occassional cough, which I definitely do NOT want to have tomorrow after the c-section. I'm hoping that disappears!

We are also hoping the weather cooperates for us. There is prediction of snow; however, it looks like we might be getting a lighter amount than most others. I'm definitely looking forward to a small amount, don't want to have to walk to the hospital, but I will if needed. :)

Baby Boy is growing. I believed he was definitely going to be smaller than his big brother (who was 10lb 5oz at birth) until 2 days ago. My stomach suddenly looks like it grew 12 inches, plus baby boy is wearing me out. The energy level is dropping quickly.

So, tomorrow is the big day! I'm both excited and nervous! Hoping for a speedy recovery -- that's what I dread most. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

stalker sarah said...

YAY!!! I can't wait to see photos! Good luck, lady! You'll do great! :)

Janelle said...

Hoping you're doing okay! Post pics when you can :)