Thursday, October 15, 2009

Perty by Thirty Week 40

Well, I didn't mean to put off posting again this week, but I did...accidentally. So, here I am to tell you that I did something this past week in my weight loss journey that I've never done before. I did not lose or gain any weight. I stayed exactly the same! Amazing, right! I thought so.

I do have to admit I was a bit disappointed. Despite the fact that I walked four days last week, I didn't lose any weight. However, I do believe it was my own fault. I have been having a very difficult time with my eating on the weekend. I have been wanting to eat everything I can get my hands on. Due to that I think my weight loss is struggling.

Maybe I will do better this weekend. I will be visiting my parents and hope to be too busy to eat! :) Wish me luck!

Perty by Thirty: 87.8
BlogapaLOSEa: 7.8

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Well, not as good as you had hoped, but you maintained and you'll need to do that when you reach your goal, just practicing!