Tuesday, April 19, 2011

I'm still here!

Whew! Has it really been 3 MONTHS since I last wrote a blog post? I never planned to abandon my blog writing after having Lucas, but I have found being a mother of 2 keeps me much busier than I expected. By the end of the day when I finally have a few minutes to myself, my brain is no longer able to throw words together to write a coherent blog post.

Life has been going well. I returned to work 2 weeks ago and that transition has been great. My husband took a 12 week family medical leave from work and is staying home with both boys now. I think he is starting to have more compassion for me and mothers in general. He is doing a wonderful job caring for the boys and I'm proud he's my husband!

Once he returns to work in late June, little Lucas will be attending daycare. Jacob will have 6 weeks before he starts Kindergarten (this transition is hurting his Momma's heart!) so he is going to be hanging out with grandparents, attending a camp and playing with friends during those 6 weeks.

Lucas is doing great. Growing like a weed! Gosh, he's stinkin' cute! And getting so big! I will post pictures soon. No, really, I will. I am just not on a computer that has pictures saved.

Well, that's about all I have for today. I started Lucas' birth story waaaaayyyy back in January and it is not done. I hope to tackle that this week. :)

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Glad to hear you're doing well! Can't wait to see pics of both boys!