Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Perty by Thirty -- Week 69

Well, I accomplished the goal I had set for myself -- to hit 100 pounds again by this week.

I did it! I lost exactly 2.4 pounds to bring my total back to 100 pounds.

I'm hoping and am going to strive to not fall under that 100 pounds again. Although, I have some temptations and challenges coming up in the next week or so, but I'm determined to stay in the triple digits this time!

My next goal -- to be at 105 pounds and finally earn another 5 pound star at my Weight Watcher meeting by Memorial Day, May 31st. There will not be my regular meeting that day, but I will weigh sometime that week and get my 5 pound star one way or another!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

Look at you, doing good! Way to go!

stalker sarah said...

GOOD JOB!!! I knew you could do it! I had been missing your blog, girlie! Glad you're back!! :)